Saturday, June 21, 2014

Author Update



My newest book, Wedding Dreams, is going to be available soon in all formats. This is the combination of With This Ring and I Thee Wed. There is no new content in this book but I thought it would be easier and more cost effective to have the novella and novel in one paperback. It will also be available in ebook.

I am working on a brand new series called the Strength Series. I hope that the first book will be published in the early Fall 2014.

Thank you for your continued support of my books. It means the world to me that I have such wonderful and patient readers! If you're in Tennessee or North Carolina in July, or Kentucky/West Virginia or Indiana in November, come by and see me at one of the book signing events. I would love to meet you in person!

~~Savannah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment